- Dual voltage 110-240 V:yes
- Type of clipper:clipper
- Power type:mains
- Type of motor:rotary
- Quick-change knife unit:no
- Blade width:46 mm
- Nozzles included:3, 6, 10 and 13 mm
- Weight:255 grams
TICO Professional clipper UPPER CUT 3 (100401) is a bright representative of the BARBER series of clippers designed for work in barbershops, which combines all the necessary features demanded by the stylist. The model is light, ergonomic, comfortably adopted for hands and has good performance.
The UPPER CUT 3 model features a non-removable 46 mm wide stainless steel blade with a built-in height adjustment of 0.7 to 3 mm. Thanks to this one can easily create smooth transitions without "levels" and make any haircut in this range. The knife can be set to zero overlap so that the minimum height is reduced to 0.2 mm.
Another highlight of the model is the use of a rotary DC motor with the LONG LIFE TECHNOLOGY of an extended lifetime. Thanks to this, the clipper is very light, productive and cuts perfectly, regardless of network voltage, operating in the range of 100 to 240 V.
The case deserves particular attention. Thanks to its excellent ergonomics, the clipers "lays" in the hand very ergonomically. Special nailing for the fingers on the bottom of the clipper allow to reliably grab it, making operation as accurate as possible. The upper cover is equipped with a metallic insert under the thumb and lacquer coating under metallic, which makes it look very stylish and luxury.
Features of the UPPER CUT 3 GRAPHITE model (100401GR):
- Professional clipper
- Steel blade with a long service life, 46 mm wide, with integrated cutter length adjustment from 0.2 to 3 mm
- Professional DC motor, controlled by the microcontroller, ensures perfect operation during the cutting, regardless of battery charge degree or haircut length
- Comb attachments 3 mm, 6 mm, 10 mm, 13 mm
- Professional cord of 2.5 m